The EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation proposes a 6 month in-house fellowship scheme in Japan, designed to support its research and policy analysis of EU-Japan economic and industrial issues. In the current list of priority topics for 2017, there are several topcis for research on Science, Technology and Innovation (STI), such as:
- Analysis of Japanese corporate demand for Technology Transfer from the EU.
- Innovation and research opportunities with Japan: Analysis on the potential for EU research organizations and companies to work with Japan in the fields of Environment, Energy or Health.
- Comprehensive analysis of Japan's scientific potential for innovation cooperation in Biotech / Life Sciences. Identification of latent demand for cooperation with EU SMEs / Start-ups and Clusters.
- Research and Analysis on the existing EU-Japan cooperation agreements between clusters, industrial and R&D organizations.
- Industrial and R&D cooperation potential with Japan in the space and GNSS based autonomous navigation and piloting for cars, ships and aircraft in Japan – An Opportunity Analysis for EU SMEs to cooperate with Japan.
The application deadline is 15 January 2017.
For more information: